Athens considers the health and safety of our clients, employees, and the community at large our highest priority. We are continuing to monitor and respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking great precautions to mitigate spread of the disease. We understand the importance of continuing superior service to our clients. Our technology and culture will ensure continued service to our customers without interruption during this time.
In accordance with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Athens Administrators will be implementing the following safeguards until further notice:
- Increasing alternative work arrangements with telecommuting. Employees have all of the necessary hardware to access our secure cloud based virtual desktops to maintain the same level of client service. Our phone system has a soft phone agent to make or forward calls remotely.
- Temporarily suspending non-essential employee travel
- In-house trainings will be postponed or will take place via webinar
- Client meetings will take place via audio or video conferencing
- All employees not feeling well or exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms must stay home
- Janitorial services escalated with frequent heavy cleaning and sanitation
Should you have any questions regarding the procedures we have put in place please don’t hesitate to contact us.