A current, comprehensive library covering the topics that mean the most to you. Get details on the Athens products and services that can drive your business forward.
In-depth, incisive and timely, these reports explore the trends and topics shaping our industry. Authored by Athens executives and independent thought-leaders.
Stay on top of stories from the world of insurance, technology, the workplace and more. It’s practical, actionable advice you can use to make a real difference.
- Athens Managed Care Earns URAC Accreditation
- Stability and Security: Maximizing Employee Retention for Success
- INTRODUCING THE THIRD ANNUAL TOUR de ATHENS 2018
- BE IN THE KNOW: SB 1160 Effective January 2018
- Athens Receives Top Ranking for Orange County Office DWC Audit Report
- Athens Introduces AthensPredict, New Technology to Predict Riskiest Claims
- Athens Receives Top Ranking for Two California Offices in DWC Audit Report
- How to Keep Your Information and Devices Secure
- Systema – Athens New Claim Administration System
- Athens Managed Care, Inc.
- The 2013 Results are in…Athens is One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area!
- How Will Workers’ Compensation Reform Affect Future Claims Frequency and Costs?
- Best Practices for Your Workers’ Compensation Program
- Minimizing the Negative Impact of Unavoidable Incidents
- Is Your Adjustor Awesome… or Just OK?
- Closing out 2011
- Workers’ Compensation Subrogation – Bottom Line Savings or Missed Opportunities?
- Mental Stress Injury or Good-Faith Personnel Action?
- Business Auto Coverage 101: The Basics
- Medical Liens: Increasing Costs and Delaying Speedy Claims Resolution
- THE GOAL: 2011 – Try New Things and Achieve Better Results
- 2010 in Review… and What to Look for in 2011
- More Metrics for Mastering Your Workers’ Comp Program
- Compound Drugs and Medical Foods
- The Impact of Medicare on Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Best Places to Work in 2010
- The Duncan Case
- SAS 70 Audits & TPA’s
- Workers Compensation and the Declining Economy
- The Challenge of Business Today: Improve Bottom Line Results
- Medical Cost’s On the Rise
- Metrics for Mastering Your Workers’ Compensation Program
Helpful resources from our partners, industry associations and other organizations.
(Link to the CA DIR’s glossary and definition of Workers’ Compensation terms)
Link to the CA DIR’s annual audit reports – Find out how TPA’s scored on their DIR Audit’s
International Risk Management Association
Association of Captive Owners and Alternative Risk Service Providers
Useful link for entities that are considering self insuring their workers’ compensation in California
Great organization that Athens Administrators proudly supports